I've got a little problem with my sanity...

Yes, that's right what you are reading, it's no smart bluff.

I was down with typhoid for 10 days or so( the reason for my not posting for so long), and I feel my sanity was dented as a consequence. The day my temperature finally came down to normal, I sang in my croaky voice for the entire day!!. Now I hum or sing aloud occasionally, but that's something I've never done before. I wasn't deterred even by my frequent bouts of coughing and sneezing.

And one of my friends made a similar casual remark, God knows what's happening.

However my mom, being the eternal optimist that she is, assured me that the very fact that I felt something was wrong was reason enough to show that everything was fine. I hope she's right.

Well guess I would find out for certain in a few more days. I would keep this blog posted guys, so watch out.

HAH!!

0 comments: