November post

It's my first post of November.
I'm a bit disturbed, and there are a lot of things going on in my mind. Here are a few.

* I'm a lazy blogger.

* I write extremely poor book reviews. Hope I refrain from writing another.

* No one visits my blog. Well, almost no one.

* At my current rate of adsense returns, it'll be 50 years before I receive my first cheque. If google keeps the amount fixed at $100, that is.

* A lot of hits can be traced to a comment I wrote on someone's blog. Maybe I should start commenting generously on the blogosphere.

* People aren't downloading my new pdf tutorial (How to assemble a PC).

* Almost 75% of my total hits(counter at the bottom) are my handiwork. *grin*

* It's been months since someone scribbled on my cbox. If you are unfortunate enough to be reading this post, you know what I would be asking for.

* I'm clueless about my reaction on Obama winning the election.

* I'm tired of writing this post.

So, bye.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Getting visitors is pure pain in the bum. I've been blogging for over three years to gather few hundred visitors a month.

2. Never blog to make money. Blog because you love - that attracts money and revenue ;)

3. Self promotion is not bad.

4. Allow name/url comments to your posts.

Richa said...

lolz..

-nuthn like extremely poor review, it was tolerable :D

-atleast one person does visit.. *ahem*..

-commenting is ur personal choice, i do cuz i like to do :D

-i dun need to assemble the pc, if sumtym i do, i know where to return :D

Wormy said...

"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
err...I don't know who said this, but then I don't recommend you u read it (sorry I know u've read it already :P) if you after that google Adsense :D

Yeah, commenting is one of the many ways to increase traffic to your site. Your posts are good, but what it lacks it publicity. Post you blog address everywhere. for instance say, with your email as a signature.

PS: Sorry, me knows pc assembling, hence not downloading that stuff alrite? rest I can do!

PSS: remove Word verification from the comments pleaseee

Mahul Bhattacharya said...

Thanks, all of you!
Seems like my particularly sentimental post did work :D.

@ Biggie: Thanks for the advice, biggie. And yes, I've enabled name/url comments ( I was dumb to not do that earlier ). And that making money stuff was crap actually. I am only experimenting with adsense and do not intend to make real money.

@richa: Thanks richa, 4 visiting and commenting on my blog. Now on, I would be praying so that some day, you need to assemble a PC, lolz :P.

@ shwetz: So you became wormy eh? Nice name, but plz don't become wormtail :P. No word verifications from now on, never again. And that download stuff was never meant for you :D. And an extra thanks for commenting on the cbox.

Anonymous said...

Mahulllll

Mez added u on gtalk men. Go and check it.. go!

Mahul Bhattacharya said...

Hey Saby, somehow I didn't receive ur invitation. Pls resend or send me ur address.